[HCDX] Loggings from Victoria, BC

Happy Easter and Passover to those that celebrate!  Not much to
report.  Radio Hong Kong was a no show this morning at 10:03 again (as it
was for Guy Atkins in WA at the same time).  Happy listening to you
all!...........Walt.

ALBANIA 6115.102, 0247-, Radio Tirana Apr 19 Good reception except for
slight transmitter hum with not very exciting English programming.  7160.22
in parallel at equal strength with same, but louder hum.  Latter freq. is
usually much better heard here.

RUSSIA 12000, 0409-, Voice of Russia World Service Apr 19 One sick
transmitter noted with totally muffled and garbled audio, co channel as
well with Plovdiv, Bulgaria from the sounds of it.  Fixed when I rechecked
just a minute later.  Parallel 11750 in the clear.  English
programming.  9665 listed in HFCC A03 as Kishinev.  Good also.

RWANDA 11945, 0422-, Deutsch Welle Apr 19 Good to very good reception of DW
in English to East Africa with European press review.  I'm very impressed
with the very strong signal tonight.  Virtually equal to DW when they
broadcast to North America.  7225 also from Kigali poor to fair, while
15410 direct from Germany is not heard.