[HCDX] Radio Marti : transmitted with an HRS 12 / 4 / 1 curtan array from Delano -- EIRP 3, 000 kW at beam centre!

[HCDX] Radio Marti : transmitted with an HRS 12 / 4 / 1 curtan array from Delano -- EIRP 3, 000 kW at beam centre!

Radio Marti : transmitted with an HRS 12 / 4 / 1 curtain array from
Delano -- EIRP 3,000 kW at beam centre!
TCI make the antenna, and their brochure is avalable at their website.

There is no reason for this, in a post 911 security context -- the VOA
Persian and Arabic services to South America would probably buy more
security.

[Why 3,000 kW EIRP?]
Radio Marti only exists because wealthy Cubans have bought several
congressmen over the past couple of decades in the US. Radio Marti is
probably the worst possible example of how to engage in international
broadcasting. It has hateful and racist overtones that a member of the US
KKK can only explain.

[Damage to Long Term Geopolitical Security]
The VOA Spanish Service plausibility is lost [totally and completely] due to
Radio Marti. Radio Marti's creation was never a good geopolitical decision
in my view. The VOA [that Radio Marti is essentally 100% part of] is run
like the BBC Empire Service was in 1936 -- 1939, with respect to its overall
goals. The principal exception is that the worthless nepot children have
taken over running VOA since the time of Edward R Morrow. Americans abroad,
to save thier own lives, listen to the BBC World Service -- no more, no
less.