Re: [HCDX] Sunday 'porta-bog' log with unident audio clip - HELP !

Re: [HCDX] Sunday 'porta-bog' log with unident audio clip - HELP !

The unid SS is Mexico's Radio Formula with a "jornada
electoral local", results from local elections for
congress in Tabasco state.

Henrik Klemetz

 --- J999w@xxxxxxx skrev: > Once again I went over  to
the local park with my
> backpack Palstar R-30 and
> layed out the 700 ft 'porta-bog' in a field of tall
> grass. I arrived about
> 9:45pm and was on the air by 10pm. Conditions
> towards the Caribbean initally
> seemed pretty good. WDHP from Fredericksted, US
> Virgin Islands was in strong,
> easily dominating 1620khz with CW music. Amazing for
> being 2,000mi away. As I tuned
> down the band, I was hearing the usual suspects from
> the east coast until I
> hit 970khz. Here, a spanish language station was way
> on top and I've never
> logged any spanish on here before! It was some sort
> of phone in show with some
> promos at the end. Unfortunately, I didn't catch any
> ID and the band started
> closing about 10:30pm cdt, with WDHP gone now too.
> BY 11:00pm I was packed and
> heading home (getting cold out!).
>
> I have a clip of the unknown spanish station and one
> of  WDHP from last
> night, here:
>
> http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX
>
> The unknown is long, 1.3mb in Real Audio (low rate
> so any Real player will
> play it) and lasts 10 minutes. WDHP is one minute
> long, 122kb.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> 73 !
>
> John Wilke WB9UAI
> Milwaukee, WI USA
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder
> yours now! Only $20.97 through us.

> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be
> copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the
> Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at
http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.