[HCDX] SWB: 3204.99 kHz Radio Mía, unknown QTH

[HCDX] SWB: 3204.99 kHz Radio Mía, unknown QTH

ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Björn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

Amigos DXistas!
Saludos desde "la mitad del mundo"!

3204.99 kHz  Radio Mía, unknown QTH 7/Nov/2003

Yesterday thursday I sent information about an unID
religious spanish speaking station with nonstop
religious music. This night I heard the station again,
now with ID: "Radio Mía....esperanza por un
mundo....".

Exiting! The male DJ said they were going to transmit
to "2300". Religious music nonstop, more than one hour
with the same artist. You can listen to that artist
and ID on my recording. One of the songs were
presented as "bachata" so I´m wondering if it´s a
station from República Dominicana? El Caribe, México
or Central América? Thats what I think it is.

You can listen to a recording here(SWB) within 24
hours:
http://homepage.sverige.net/~a-0901/

73s from....
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB América Latina

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB América Latina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.