[HCDX] WRTH + Passport 2004

From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mike Barraclough
Sent: 10. november 2003 19:02
"Same thing with Passport, US readers have their copies now as it is
published there, they will not reach the UK till early December."

Unless you order directly from the publisher. I received my Passport to
World Band Radio 2004 here on October 31st.  Price of the book (incl.
Global Priority Mail) 27,95 USD. Took 4 days for the book to arrive here
in Denmark. You may order here:
https://www.comcat.com/~mwk/pages/orderform.htm

Same thing with the WRTH. Best to order directly from the publisher:
http://www.wrth.org/wrth.htm

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen,
Denmark

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.