[HCDX] SWB: 4772.86 kHz R. Centinela del Sur(Ecuador) reactivated!

[HCDX] SWB: 4772.86 kHz R. Centinela del Sur(Ecuador) reactivated!

ARC ? SWB América Latina
bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx
Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador
K-index, A-index y SolarFlux en este preciso momento:
http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/propagation.html

Quito 4/Dic/2003 6:36

Amigos DXistas!

4772.86 kHz  Radio Centinela del Sur, Loja(Ecuador)
4/Dic/2003 - 1055 UTC.

Reactivated! I have not noted the station for a long
time. 3-4 years ago the station was coming in with
good signal. Thereafter I have had the station just
one week or so with very poor reception in april 2002.
Centinela before this day always have been on exactly
4770.07 kHz. This morning on 4772.86 kHz with very
good strength. Advertisements and local news from the
Loja region. Very positive news indeed!

You can listen to a recording within 24 hours at SWB:
http://homepage.sverige.net/~a-0901/

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador   SWB América Latina.

NRD 535 ? HF 150. MFJ 616 ? MFJ 1025.
Ant. 1: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 18 meters
Ant. 2: "Horizontal Sloped Inverted L" 36 meters
+ Magnetic Longwire Balun

(you can use my information giving credit to:
 Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador  SWB América Latina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is coming out! Preorder yours now! Only $20.97 through us.