[HCDX] logs

Hi
 One known station ,one unknown.
7125 2240 GMT Radio Conakry Guinea With a lot of African style pop music
,lot's of drums with male vocalist singing in local language.
6950 2230 GMT Unknown Hearing  Chinese language station with male and
female announcers. Very strong signal on eastern wire.
I haven't heard this 6950 station before so I have no clue who it is.
Chris

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.