[HCDX] New bolivian station on SW!

Hi dear friends!

I'm with my friend Marcelo Cornachioni in Chascomus, the "Argentina DX paradise". Yesterday, we head a new bolivian station on 4763,3 khz called Radio Television Chicha, from Tecla, in Nor-Chicha province, Potosi Department. They announced on air in 4760 khz and 100,5 Mhz. The first transmission's  day was February 20, 2004. Reported from 2240-2400 UTC. At 0000  s/off. SINPO: 34433

In a few hours more, I am going to Buenos Aires and send you a new messagge with more informations about this new station.

73's
Marcelo Cornachioni & Arnaldo Slaen

Todavía no tenés tu Ciudad Internet Mail? Obtenelo ahora! - http://webmail.ciudad.com.ar

Descargá Gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 6.0, el mejor software para actualizar tu PC.
http://www.ciudad.com.ar/ar/servicios/ie/

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.