[HCDX] Availability of Sony ICF7600GR in India

[HCDX] Availability of Sony ICF7600GR in India

Hi,

I am interested in buying SONY MAKE ICF7600GR world band radio. But residing in India it is difficult to buy one. Can any body please suggest me how can I buy this and what will be its price in Indian rupees. Through some web sites, I came to know that we can buy this through registering on my.sony.com, but unfortunately there is no option for Indians to register on that site. Can any body please please tell me how can i buy this, because i desperately need this radio.

Anticipating your earliest reply.

Thanking you,

regards,

V.M. Holla

my E-mail ID: vmholla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.