[HCDX] FW: Sam Voron-Somalia test report from Finland.

 Joe Talbot VA6JWT, 6O0JT (6 Oscar Zero JT)
 Home:
 Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.
 N: 52-16-18 W: 113-48-46.
 Grid: DO32cg.
 Currently:
  Africa. 6O0JT
 Rx: Rockwell Collins HF-2050.
       JRC NRD 535D Kiwa Mods.
       Sony ICF 2010 Kiwa Mods.
 TCVR: Icom IC-706 MkIIG.
 Antennas: Beverage Array.
                   Random Wires.
                   Wellbrook K9AY.
                   George Maroti K9AY.
                   Phasing With MFJ 1026.
                   High Sierra 1800 Pro/Outback
                   Outpost.
                   Various HF/VHF/UHF Beach Verticals.
                   Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner.

From: "sam voron" <svoron@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Sam Voron-Somalia test report from Finland. Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:19:14 +1100

Hi Joe,
I got a letter from Finland with no e-mail address.
Could you ask your DX friends to let Heikki Pehkonen in Finland know that the test was not from Radio Galkayo and that I passed his report to those who requested we listen.
73...Sam

Hi Chris,
I have received a letter from Finland with a report on that CDC test broadcast and asking for a letter to confirm he heard the test and asking where the transmitter was.
Regards,
Sam Voron

His name and address-
Heikki Pehkonen
Kaivokatu 6 B 12
75530 Nurmes
Suomi - FINLAND

Thank you for your program.
I would like to receive a letter to verify that my report is correct.
Where is the transmitter located and what is its call sign?

I listened on the 29 November 2004 at 0629 to 0645 UTC on 15.370MHz.
There was some interference from a Chinese language station using the same frequency.

Programme details that will help you check if I was hearing you.
0629UTC Start of transmission. Male speaker said Somalia.
0630 to 0632 UTC Music
0632UTC Female speaker.
0645UTC End of transmission.

I am 35, a car driver and i like ice hockey, football, cycling.
I have been listening to overseas radio stations for 17 years

I would like to receive a letter to verify that my report is correct.
Where is the transmitter located and what is its call sign?

Sincerely Yours,
Heikki Pehkonen