[HCDX] UNID 4785.05

Hi HCDX-lovers,
I had a tentative tips in DX-Window, and I didn't realize that this station was not heard since 1999! I didn't hear any identification, so I am puzzled: If I didn't hear Radio Federación, what did I listen to?
Best wishes from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

Quote from DXW (Ed is Anker Petersen):
ECUADOR
4785.05, R Federación Shuar, Sucua, 2320, Dec 08, no ID, but Indian language and sermon. (Fransson). This needs further monitoring, because I have not seen this station reported heard since Oct 1999! (Ed)

Preorder your WRTH 2007: