Re: [HCDX] A Milestone in MW DXing: Perseus SDR Receiver can now Record/Playback Entire MW Band

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:10 AM, Harald Kuhl <HKu-DX@xxxxxx> wrote:

> For me, this development is going into the wrong direction. 1600 kHz are
> fine for recording the DX camp once or twice a year. For the rest of the
> year it´s not that useful, because it eats tons of space on a collection of
> harddiscs.

Being able to record the entire MW band for five minutes before and after
TOH would be fantastic. I can't imagine anyone recording the whole band for
an extended period except in unusual situations, like a DXpedition or if the
power goes out and you can run the whole rig off batteries. Who would have
the time to go back and listen to it all? But checking short periods around
TOH, that's possible.

  -- Jay

Order your WRTH 2008: