[DX] Pari kivaa vastausta

Hei!

Tässä taas pari kivaa FM-vastausta:

Radio Methorios, Orestiada, Kreikka:
Dear... listener of RADIO METHORIOS 96,0 fm stereo...
We would like to thank you for your letter. We were very pleased to hear that someone far away listen's to our radio station.
Sorry for the delay of our responce, but the personnel of our station was on vacation (at the most beautifull greek islands!!!).
>From now on, our listeners would have no reason to complain that they cannot hear us!!! We tell them that there are people at FINLAND to hear our station!!!
"RADIO METHORIOS" transmit for 10 years, from Orestiada and the playlist contains qualitative greek songs.
We hope that in the future, the weather will be better, so that you can hear our station once again.
The family of RADIO METHORIOS

Bakirkoy FM, Istanbul, Turkki:
DEAR JIM;
HI,HOW ARE YOU?
I M CEYLAN KARTALSUNA.I M A PROGRAMMER IN BAKIRKOY FM !!!
we took YOUR LETTER AND CASSETTE AND WE WERE VERY EXCITED.REALLY!
YOU HEARD US AND WE WERE VERY HAPPY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.EVERBODY WROTE A LETTER TO YOU IN RADIO ISTASION.
I M 16.I M NOT PROFFESSIONAL YET.BUT I WILL.
I WILL WAIT A MAIL FROM YOU..
I LIKE YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER...AND YOUR WIFE...
PLEASE KISS THEM FOR ME...
THANK YOU AGAIN
TAKE CARE
CEYLAN KARTALSUNA