[DX] Linux spekrti-havainto ohjelma

Moro;
Tällainen tuli vastaan. Lieneekö kukaan kokeillut Linux:lla?
" baudline only runs under Linux (and maybe a few other *nix
variants).  It has a quite a few functions, but I can't give you a
comparison, since I haven't used SpecLab.  If you go to
http://www.baudline.com you can get more info, and there is a
screenshot on the home page that will give you an idea of what
it looks like.  It is very good for short-term spectrum measurements,
but not for the long-term type of plots that I've seen from SpecLab
users.

Any other Linux users out there?"

73 tk