[DX] Shortwave Log -tuki AR7030:lle

aor7030-ryhmästä:

I have added support for the AOR 7030 and 7030+ to Shortwave Log.
It's not quite perfect, as I don't have the notch filter and noise
blanker working yet for the 7030+, but everything else seems solid.

Since this is the obvious group, I would greatly appreciate it if some
folks would help me test Shortwave Log with the AOR 7030.  I do not
own a 7030 myself.  I was lent one for the purpose of adding support
to Shortwave Log, and I need to return it soon.  My goal is to get the
code as complete and tested as possible before having to return the
receiver.

*  All 400 memories are supported on the 7030+.

*  All memories can be copied to/from the main memory bank of 1000
memories in Shortwave Log.

*  Support for the RCSweb application, which lets you have a remote
control web page for the AOR 7030/7030+, letting you and possibly
others access and control the radio with just a web browser.

*  And all the other standard features for receivers supported in
Shortwave Log:  logbook integration, What's Playing Now integration,
command-line support, scheduling, etc.

You can find more about the program and download it from:

http://www.shortwavelog.com

Bob