[DX] DX Podcast

löytyy tästä linkistä:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDxPodcast

Milloinkahan joku tekee vastaavan suomeksi?

73, MR

Brent Taylor kirjoittaa IRCA-listalla:

"I apologize up front for the cross-posting to those of you who have
subscribed to many lists.  I'll not be advertising the feed often in the
future, as those of you who are "podcast enabled" through iTunes, Juice,
podcast alley, RSS, etc., will get automatic updates already.

Here are the show notes for the new episode:

"This month - a review of some of the spring DX conditions encountered by
listeners on several continents, a quick look at solar activity and how it
relates to propagation conditions, and a review of two great web sites that
are helpful to DXers. This month we introduce Colin Newell from the West
Coast. Colin brings us some of his DXing experiences, featuring a great clip
from a famous and historic Pacific island, and an over-the-pole reception
from 1975.

"We'll also have a few more gems from the East Coast in the 1970s including
another of Mark Connelly's catches, and another very interesting reception,
also from from Cape Cod, this time by long-time DXer Marc DeLorenzo. And
we'll have audio of a recent catch from one of Jean Burnell's famous
Newfoundland DXpeditions."

If you have not heard the show yet, there are now three uploaded to the
server, January, February, and (just today) March, 2006.

If you are able to load podcasts into a mobile MP3 player, you just need to
point your linking software to the following address:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDxPodcast and then click on the link button
that corresponds to your preferred service.

If you want to subscribe via RSS, then the feed is:
http://dxpodcast.blogspot.com/atom.xml

If you are an iTunes user, then you can subscribe with one click by visiting
the following link:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=134508361&a
mp;s=143455
Hopefully, the link will not get cut off and wrap to a new line in your
email reader.

Although the podcast shows up as being in the iTunes Music "STORE" there is,
in fact, no charge for grabbing it.

If you are a computer user with a regular sound card, you should be able to
hear the shows also, by clicking the Feedburner link above, and then
clicking on the "Play Now" button associated with the issue you want.
Alternately, if you are running on a Windows platform, you should be able to
right-click the "Play Now" button and "save link/target as" if you want to
manually download a copy for later use.

If the above links do not work for any reason, Craig Healy has kindly
offered some server space, and already has copies of the first two shows up
on his server at: http://www.am-dx.com/  Craig, this message is your cue to
grab the 3rd episode if you like!

Plans are to issue a new episode roughly monthly from now on, and more often
in the future if there is interest and input.  The DX Podcast is free, and
intended to complement the great work already being done by Glenn Hauser's
WOR, Fred Vobbe's DXAS, and other on-line audio programs.  No club
affiliation is required, although if you really like the DX Podcast and want
to contribute something to the hobby, then I encourage you to join the ODXA,
NRC, IRCA, MWC or another fine club of your choosing.

We'll welcome all bouquets and brickbats, suggestions for future topics, and
offers of computerized audio clips for inclusion in future shows.  Also, if
any of you have access to production facilities and want to compile jungles,
bumpers, beds or any other helpful audio, please do!  It would be great if
this thing could take on a more "professional" sound as it evolves.

To avoid email clutter on the lists I will likely not be sending emails like
this one every time I publish a new episode of the program, so you may want
to save this message and refer to it later for feed addresses in the event
you want to check for new issues on your own in the future.  Again, true
pod-catching software like iTunes will do this for you automatically as new
episodes are produced.

Thanks, and 73

Brent Taylor, VE1JH
The DX Podcast
Doaktown, NB
Icom R75 (Kiwa), NE Pennant, Quantum Phaser, Sony 2010"