RE: EA-MW list

This is a message from lawendel@xxxxxxxxxxx

> As for the file format: never heard of Windows? Happens to be a world
>standard, you know?

to say it all, your "world standard" doesn't always mean you can exchange
and read any format. Windows Write is extremely nasty on my Mac
(admittedly, it doesn't happen that often with other Wintel wp) and I can
appreciate Mauricio's highly valuable list (can't say the same for
kbyte-long lists of local AM tests in Usa, Rich) only because I'm
cross-platform myself and have a lifelong experience with format filters.
Why not ask Mauricio to save his updates in a plain, all but universal Word
format?

Marry Xmas and yearend DXs

Andy