new stations, my E-mail addresses

This is a message from "Mark Connelly" <connellm@xxxxxxxxx>

     I have noted two new stations now on the air in metro-Boston over
     the past week.

     The first is WRPT on 650 kHz with the syndicated "Hot Talk" format.
     The ID says "WRPT, Ashland-Worcester-Boston".  I'm not sure how/if
     this relates to the former Peterborough, NH WRPT.  This station is
     presently daytime-only.  Power is probably in the 1 to 5 kW range,
     judging by field strength noted when driving Route 3 in the
     Billerica / Chelmsford / Lowell area.

     The other station is WJLT on 1060 kHz.  This is a religious station
     using the slogan "J Light".  Power seems to be in the 5 to 10 kW
     range.  So far I've only heard this during the day.  This is most
     likely the former WBIV (which was also a religious station and has
     been "dark" for a few years).  The local weather gave temperatures
     for Framingham and Boston.

     Both of these stations are probably multiplexing into the towers
     at WBPS - 890 in Ashland, MA (near Route 135).

     On other news, I'm discontinuing my America On-Line service, so
     the "MarkWA1ION@xxxxxxx" address will become defunct.  In addition
     to Netcom, I've picked up Compuserve (now that it lets you use
     names instead of those goofy numbers).  I check Netcom more
     frequently, but I will use Compuserve from time to time, at
     least as a back-up in case I can't log onto Netcom.  This
     message is being sent from my work E-mail, but the best way
     to reach me is via Netcom "WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" or Compuserve
     "MarkWA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

     73 & good DX to all ... Mark