Re: About Radio Uganda and other cares (HI)

Re: About Radio Uganda and other cares (HI)

This is a message from Dan Henderson <dandan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Robert:

I agree with you....it is a personal thing...and don't take anything I
wrote as a flame...it was only intended to be informative, not inflamatory.
 Regarding the variance of several kilohertz, I think these things SHOULD
be reported...reporting changes of 10's of hz?  No...The transmitter
variances of 10-20 Hz is easily understandable.  Shifting 1-3 kHz as some
Peruvian stations do?  This is understandable because the equipment may be
in disrepair...but it should be reported because it impacts listening/DXing
attempts.

But again, that is my opinion...and not meant to incite others to
necessarily always share my view...That is the beauty of a forum as this.

I do mean the compliment...This is good work, and you should keep at it.

Dan Henderson