Re: [HCDX]: Unfair DX ???

Tom,

	With all due respect, I fail to see the comparison.  The thing that
is unfair about catching fish the way that you describe is that the
chap would be _taking_ away (stealing) fish that others would have a
chance to catch.  When a DXer uses special equipment or records
frequencies for later perusal, he/she is not _taking_ away a chance
for another DXer to do the same thing. If a DXer avails him/herself
to the same opportunity, he/she could do the same thing.

	I also fail to understand the problem with DXing while on vacation
and sending out QSL reports for the receptions.  I have done it
myself and it is a wonderful way to pass the time for me. If someone
is up front about it, what difference does it make?  DXing is a
personal hobby when it comes right down to it, and as long as a DXer
is not cheating by making fraudulent loggings (Yes, I have seen some
fraudulent reception reports) it makes not difference to me how he
caught the station.

Bill
Bill's Ultimate TIS Digest
http://www.erols.com/wharms/tis