[HCDX]: Radio 101 on 27 MHz

Thanks to a tip from my good friend Peter Witten I managed to log a German
pirate - Radio 101 - broadcasting on 27035 kHz in NFM (narrow band FM) and
providing a beautiful, strong, stable and clear signal from around 1930 UTC
til fade out around 2000 UTC on August 10th. (At present my aerial
situation is not very good: I have a few metres of wire laying on the
ground ... I'm awaiting the end of the harvesting season which is quite
essensial when living in the middle of several corn fields).

The address of the station is apparently Box 2, B-4680 Gemmerich, Belgium -
but apart from that I haven't got any information about this station and
it's operation in the middle of the CB band !?!

Anyone knows more on this?