Re: [HCDX]: Noise from electrical framing fences, how to reduce it ?

Magnus Nilsson 2066 wrote:

> As the subject of noise has been put on the agenda, I would highly
> appreciate if anybody has any advices how to reduce the noice from
> pulsing
> electrical farming fences.
> I have a rather new QTH where I tested some beverages antennas of
> above 500
> meters. However, I have to cross a couple of fields and one of these
> is
> unfortunately occupied with some nasty horses.
> I used  the very direct solution to insert an "extra switch" in the
> wiring
> system but perhaps there is any knowledge about possible modifications
> the power supply.
> An other dimension to the matter is why cows, normally regared as
> rather
> stupid animals, rather regularlly takes the occasion to jump over the
> fence
> and enjoy the green grass outside while the horses, for whom it should
> be
> very easy to jump over the fence, never does it.
>
> Yours sincerely, Magnus Nilsson, Sweden
>
> or email Risto Kotalampi, risto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I'm not exactly sure of how to take care of that, but, I do know that
those "invisible fences" for dogs do the same thing, and are quite
annoying....
they cause interference everywhere from CABLE TV to 580 khz
annoying, aren't they?