Re: [HCDX]: Noise from electrical framing fences, how to reduce it ?

Re: [HCDX]: Noise from electrical framing fences, how to reduce it ?

>An other dimension to the matter is why cows, normally regared as rather
>stupid animals, rather regularlly takes the occasion to jump over the fence
>and enjoy the green grass outside while the horses, for whom it should be
>very easy to jump over the fence, never does it.

I had the same problem a few years ago. What I can tell you is that Italian
cows  never realized I was switching off the battery device every night at
23pm and reactivating it before going to bed. Nor the farmers, of course.
Is the device so far from your QTH?  ciao Rocco