[HCDX]: R Merlin

Reception of yesterday: 19-10-98
UK 9645 Merlin Network #1 2158 with ID and many jingles of the R/S such as ?
tomorrow?s radio today ? and the same giving, tel and email and web address. ON
2200 with program ?Rock Radio Network starting with Metallica?s song ?battery?
long discussions  between two men and at 2116 ?two minutes to midnight?  from
Iron Maiden

As my wife is contrary to this kind of music ( though I was for more than 7
years HM fan ) we stopped listening to the station

Signal was 55534 on LOWE and on SONY external antenna was not necessary ( I use
it only with 15 cm wire as its telescopic antenna  has been broken)

Checked earlier  15200 at 1800 but was a strong QRM from powerhouse AIR

Zacharias Liangas		pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507(temporarily out)
http://move.to/zliangas
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/lot/2638
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D , Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m