SV: [HCDX]: CBM 940 signing off?

> Från: Bill Harms <wharms@xxxxxxxxx>
> 	What about CBM and its French Language Counterpart.  (I forgot the
> calls)  When are they signing off?

According to a QSL of CBM back from January (v/s Dimitrios Siamoutas,
rstebenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) CBM 940 and CBF 690 will be
replaced by 88,5 and 95,1 MHz by the end of next spring.

Furthermore CBL 740 will move to 93,5 MHz some time in 1998 and finally
CBJ 1580 and CBV 980 will follow the same path next year.

/ Fredrik Dourén, Borlänge, Sweden.