[HCDX]: what could you do during lighting?

[HCDX]: what could you do during lighting?

Yesterday  Thessaloniki was suffered  from a severe storm with very strong winds and also
heavy rain
While  being on retziki  last night there were   local  strorms with nearby lightnings
(less than 2 km) etc. though i disconnected  the antennas  from the radio  my father-in-
law advised me not to   disconnect radios and tv sets from electricity.

As far as i know there will be only a problem if a radio  or TV set is connected with its
external antenna, or  shall we  disconnect  radios and TV sets  also from the mains?

I m wrong or not?

Instead of it i used only  my newest Jupiteru scanner with its inbuilt antenna ,
soemetimes connected from mains ( with its adapter ) or using its built in batteries