[HCDX]: WLW QSL

Today I received an interesting QSL from WLW 26450 kHz.  Two weeks ago I got
a standard letter confirming the 700 kHz instead of the heard 26450 kHz.  Of
course I was not satisfied with this letter, so, I returned it and asked the
chief engineer kindly to confirm what I heard.  Interesting is that the
transmition is not used as studiolink and that also another frequency is in
use. The following letter came in :

Thank you for your reception report on November 21 1535 to 1605 UTC on 26.45
MHz. This is To confirm your report. All information given was correct. The
WLW operations use several transmitters on 26.450 MHz -FM and 26.11 MHz-FM.
The transmitters power is approximately 70 watts, into and omnidirectional
5/8 wave vertical antenna, at 80 feet in height above ground. We have
several locations around the Cincinnati, Ohio area
This system is used for "pre-delay" monitoring of our station when we do
"remotes " broadcasts. Our Main channel is very often delayed for 7 seconds
to allow us to remove anyone using profane language on our call in shows.
This feed can also be interrupted by the studio operator to give ques and
information to the talent in the field.
Gary Barnett
Engineering