Re: [HCDX]: WRTH99

WRTH has always been my number one choice for reliable DX-news and contact
numbers to the stations. None of the other ones comes even near, maybe
there will be more competition now. What I have learn the swedish "Arctic
Radio Club" has been much involved with many parts of WRTH, and they've
done a good job.
My suggestion to those finding WRTH not valuable is to buy it only every
second year, Then you are free to buy Passband, Klagenfurt and whatever
inbetween.
73s POS
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland