[HCDX]: Big line-up of UNID's

During past two weeks I've heard following UNID's.  Please help!

1: 13750 kHz, 15th Oct at 2030 UTC.  'Allende Radio'. In French. Was just signing off.  Gave address in Sweden? Clandestine? Radio Habana Cuba's programme?

2: 9704.20 kHz, 17th Oct at 0300 UTC; Sign on after interval signals.  Three chimes and then ID: 'Huni Radio Jostya'.  Probably African. Words 'Salem Aleikum' and 'Afrika' heard. Might be Ethiopia, but the ID is nothing like what described in WRTH '99.

3: 4875 kHz; 19th Oct at 0405 UTC; Western rock music and talks in language resembling (but not being) Russian. Must be irregular, becouse not logged since. Might be Dusheti,Georgia. Radio Khara logged here, but what is it? A new name of Georgian radio?

4: 5101.2 kHz; 20th & 22nd Oct 1340 UTC; talks with mentions of Taliban  and Kashmir, so might be either Voice of Shariah or Voice of inpendent Kashmir. Or some new one? Hindi -style music. Muffled ID on tape still to be cleared up.

5: 4431.68 kHz; 26th Oct at 2250 UTC; non-stop music like 'Island In The Sun', Moonlight Serenade' , but mostly songs that resembled Swedish dance band music! Pirate? Bolivian stations in the neighborhood were coming with good signals, but I don't think this is from SA.

73 de Pentti Lintujarvi
Helsinki, Finland