Re: [HCDX]: Winter DXing in a car(2)

>Dear Karel,
>
>At truckstops in the USA there are for sale electric blankets that run off of
>the 12v cigarette lighter and small ceramic heaters that work off of the
>cigarette lighter as well.

Yes, in my first reply  I forgot to mention these products, which are
available in Germany also. If you want to use them for some hours, bettter
take a separate battery with you. So you don't have to worry about
recharging your starter battery regularly.

73,
Willi

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The search engine for Hams and SWLs