Re: [HCDX]: Winter DXing in a car

Hi Karel,

I know two systems for heating a car. One is the luxury version - a system
which is running with fuel, heating both the water of the engine and the
inside of the car. It may be operated with a timer, so your car is warm
already when you get in.

Another system is used in caravans and mobile homes - a catalyt system
running with gas. There is no open fire and it will switch off
automatically when there is not enough oxygen any more... but from own
experience I know it produces a lot of humidity. You'll need some towels to
keep your windows dry.

73,
Willi

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The search engine for Hams and SWLs