[HCDX]: Radio Bleue tx hours

I have noted that these FF-stations are off the air during night. I visited
Lyon last year and could not even hear 603 then locally which of course was
a disappointment for me - While visiting different cities I like to hear
the local stations which I have managed to hear in Finland.
And about 837 kHz, many good catches of COPE-stations have been heard in
Finland thanks to the silence of the stronger French stations. Maybe Radio
Bleue-stations time schedule varies from time to time, but I have got the
opinion that they are quite "lazy" broadcasters (power?) nowadays compared
to the situation in 70's and 80's.
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakoabstad, Finland