Re: [HCDX]: Cooledit2000 tips&tricks wanted!

Re: [HCDX]: Cooledit2000 tips&tricks wanted!

At 01:00 12/02/00 +0200, you wrote:

I have been using CoolEdit96 as well as Goldwave. I created
a small DX-multimedia by digitizing audio samples with both
tools.

CoolEdit Pro it is an excellent software, also, and with many adjustable functions. The function of noise reduction can be adjusted for its choice and for that that you to think has the best result. I use as much GoldWave as CoolEdit, but I prefer the CoolEdit.

As we are speaking about noise reduction in LOGs, it would like
in private to receive messages on which receiver is better
in noise conditions found in MW Band and in Tropical Wave Band.
I am thinking of AOR 7030+ or in JRC NRD-545 DSP.

73's

Djaci Franklin Silva
Electronic Engineer and ShortWave Listener

Receivers: Drake R8-B (VHF on-board), Sony ICF-SW7600G Antennas: Grove Mini-skywire, Electril DF1/160m, VHF whip Cassette Tape Recorder: National RQ-2102

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/6731 http://www.amazon.com.br/~djaci