Re: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

Re: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

Hi Terry,

even though I'm not an avid QSL hunter (I wrote my first reception report
after 10 years of DXing), I do feel sorry for not obtaining a QSL from RBI'
last broadcast (my fault for being too lazy). I served in the US Forces for
11 years (as a German national civilian) and I was stationed in Berlin when
the wall came down. It was definitely one of the most touching experiences
of my life. At least I got a sizeable piece of the wall (with nice graffiti)
which now decorates my patio. It attracts a lot of attention.

73, Enzio