Re: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (Paraguay story)

Additionally to Don's story I can advice never to visit a LA station on
Saturday, Sunday, on a holiday or at noon. The director never will be there
and even his room will be locked. But I had completely different experiences
regarding QSLs. The friendly staff always signed the QSLs or PPCs. In two
cases friendly directors visited with me on a Sunday  all the other station
directors of the area at their private homes - the best thing that ever
happened to me. Needless to say that my Pennant Museum incredibly profited by
that.

                        73s,  Andy (Pennant Museum)