RE: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

RE: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

I also know about the opposite. Finnish DX-er Mika Makelainen was visiting
some stations in New York years ago, and as a result of his visits WLIB New
York-1190 started to QSL listerners' reports again. WLIB still seems to
verify the reports quite regularly.
Per-Ole