[HCDX]: Bahamas

>Come on! What is so important in a QSL, that you even start these things? I
>got all of my QSLs without dirty tricks, and that's from 200 EDXC countries
>by now. A collection I'm proud of, but this QSL-hunting does not justify
>everything. Of course, there are stations I never got verified. And alas
>they are becoming more and more. Yes, I'd like to have R. Corporacion 1380
>in my collection too, same as Bahamas 1540, KQXX 1700 or or or..

Radio Bahamas -1540 answered with full detailed QSL- letter and over large
stickers. I got my reply some days ago, meaning 170th medium wave country.
Quite a beautiful experience, thought it will take some time before 180
countries is reached. My warmest thanks to Swedish DX-friend Kurt Norlin in
Skellefteå, who helped me with this station!
Per-Ole