Re: [HCDX]: Free Translation sites

That's my sort of theory. I tend to use one of the various reporting guides, and
use the translation site to help with a few program descriptions that are not
covered in the guide. Certain sound effects or whatever such as "echo". Even if
the translation isn't very good, hopefully between the my and the computers
limited Spanish and the station's limited English something can be achieved.

I tend to send reports to Latins in both languages, I may strike it lucky that
there is an English speaker at the station, if not hopefully they can understand
the Spanish. It must work, I do get some QSLs back from them (in both
languages).

Richard