[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] KODL-1440-The Dalles OR

[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] KODL-1440-The Dalles OR

Patrick,
"Trouble" might be putting it mildly. The owner actually had to get
temporary authorization to run KODL from his house, because he lost
access to the use of his transmitting facility.
So the transmmiotter on a high hill overlooking the Dalles, OR is history.
I've heard more about how this came to be, but probably shouldn't go into
detail.
But the property housing the transmitter site was purchased and the
unavailability of the site was, as I understand it, immediate.
--Rick