[HCDX] Unwanted mails from abroad!

And how do you come to this conclusion??
I think that Radio Ecclesia would be interested in knowing someone is
listening, and maybe remembering those old days when reception reports came
in last time. It is up to them if they want to answer or have even money
for doing this. Otherwise the main economic problem in Europe is the salary
of the people, one would think that this is not the case for Radio Ecclesia
- they have the staff unlike Radio Netherland?  If they have internet, like
e.g. Emissora Provincial de Benguela they can even handle the
correspondence quite easily. In this way it is not even necessary to print
any expensive QSL-cards, and it will serve as verification as well as any
QSL-card.
I think it is a dangerous attitude concluding, you cannot send letters to
stations, it is the same as saying "excuse me for being a dx-er". Most
stations appreciate response from their listerners.
73s
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland