Re: [HCDX] Unwanted mails from abroad!

Andy Sennitt wrote:

> Because if I was in a country in the middle of a civil war and my life was
> in danger, I wouldn't give especially high priority to receiving unsolicited
> mail from someone thousands of miles away :-) Perhaps I'm wrong. But it's
> only an opinion. I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

Probably a sensible way to go would be for a European DX Club to offer to act as
QSL Manager for the station - in the same way ARDXC handles the Radio Australia
QSLs. Then we as DXers are happy as we can get QSLs, the station is happy as
they get feedback on where they are being heard without being buried in
correspondence.

73s

Richard