RE: [HCDX] RE: QSLs for Radio Ecclesia

Ralph Brandi wrote:

I guess that makes my QSL from your Spanish department of the BBC in
Spanish on 5975 kHz via Bonaire when the transmitter site in Antigua
was down after a hurricane doubly rare, then.

Hmm, you've got me there. When was that?

Last year.

                                         Since I have been at RNW (end of
1997) our policy has been only to verify our own transmissions. BTW I might

Well, someone forgot to tell the Spanish department, I guess. Don't spoil the fun. :-)

Ralph
--
Ralph Brandi  ralph@xxxxxxxxxx  webmaster@xxxxxxxxx  http://www.anarc.org/

Webmaster, Association of North American Radio Clubs