Re: [HCDX] Unwanted mails from abroad!

Hi,

>> Because if I was in a country in the middle of a civil war and my life was
>> in danger, I wouldn't give especially high priority to receiving unsolicited
>> mail from someone thousands of miles away :-) Perhaps I'm wrong. But it's
>> only an opinion. I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

> Probably a sensible way to go would be for a European DX Club to offer to act as
> QSL Manager for the station - in the same way ARDXC handles the Radio Australia
> QSLs. Then we as DXers are happy as we can get QSLs, the station is happy as
> they get feedback on where they are being heard without being buried in
> correspondence.

For what is such a QSL good for? Mind you, it's not R. Ecclesia from
Angola you're listening to, but RNW Flevoland offering airtime to this
station. If you need a QSL of Flevoland, write to RNW and get it
QSLed. It's that simple.

Or do you count each and every programme as a station? I know, with so
many stations out there hiring air-time we are on thin ice immediately.
But in the case of R. Ecclesia I really don't understand the hype.

Greetings,
Martin