Re: [HCDX] Numero Uno

  It's nice to see that NU has changed their policy regarding
non-members seeing their info. A number of years ago a member
of NU made copies of their bulletins and passed them on to me,
a lowly non-member. Apparently the NU bigwigs got word of
their precious information being sent out to non-members and they
threatened to cancel the membership of anyone caught committing
such a heinous action.
  Just out of curiosity, I wonder if NU still uses the childish practice of
marking certain items with "SECURITY"? These items are so sensitive
in their nature that the lowly unwashed dx masses should not be allowed
access to them. At least not until Don, Gerry and friends have gotten
their QSLs anyway.