RE: [HCDX] HCDX Vol 1 #218 --hidden messages

RE: [HCDX] HCDX Vol 1 #218 --hidden messages

I do not know what the format of the original post was that I responded to,
it might have been plain text. I inadvertently posted a follow-up to the
original message in HTML because of a snafu with the original message reply
address. It bounced. I rather quickly, without paying attention cut and
pasted the message into an alternate email client and re-sent it to the
list, forgetting that the post would go out as HTML. Please excuse this. I
apologize. I have been around the Internet for a long time, and know enough
to set my mailer to use plain text for mailing lists to avoid just these
kinds of problems in reading messages, not to mention the waste of
bandwidth. Which is why I use two different email clients, with different
settings for my lists and personal mail.

The HTML used in the message, which was questioned, was generated by myself,
not Patrick Martin.

To all, I apologize.

Rick