[HCDX] WSUN-910 Plant City FL maybe silent

[HCDX] WSUN-910 Plant City FL maybe silent

Thought I had a new discovery Saturday with R. Metropolitana, Cd. de la Habana,
on 910 with s-7 signal in clear at 0945 local time 16 Dec. Turns out that
Terry Krueger beat me to it (see HCDX). Apparently my semilocal WSUN 910
in Plant City, FL has been silent at least Sat through today (Monday) which
allowed the Cuban to be easily hrd daytimes here (Tampa FL). Will keep
checking to see if this is intentional long-term. There is nothing audible here
behind Metropolitana which, BTW has a refreshing variety of locally produced
programming.

On a similar topic my local WFLA-970 apparently is on regular sked with 25 kW
as I hrd local announcers refer to it, had some off-and-on with the carrier during
the day a couple weeks ago. But no big on-air promition I've heard. 73 Bob F