Re: [HCDX] 5562 kHz

I have sent them one report last year for this frequqncy however they never
replied to me
If it does meanrt enything i do not know

On 16 Feb 2001, at 14:23, you  wrote:

> On 5562 there's been logged for well over a year
> Turkish  first program of TRT iding as Radio Bir.
> You can check the parallels on MW. They used to
> have an interval signal of cuckoo at the TOH.
> This could be 6th harmonic of Izmir 927 but
> who knows for sure.
>
> 73
> Jari Savolainen
> Kuusankoski
> Finland
>
> ------------------------------
> You wrote:
>
> >5562.0 kHz 15 feb 2100 Unid,  and the id keeps evading my braincells,
> >or what's left of them.. The noise level is just a little to high.  It's in
> >Vernacular  with one or two French-sounding words now and then. I
> >have a few speculations regarding the country or countries. But the
> >names of most capitals or countries in former French or Belgian
> >colonies in Africa have been heard in their news, in conversations, in
> >soccer game reports, etc. So I take nothing for sure. Does anyone
> >know in what language they say "Marhaba" for Hi,  hello,  good-
> >evening or any greeting ?   Yesterday, in  a phone px, after a soccer
> >match,  it was "Alló, marhaba" from the studio, then the caller said
> >"Marhaba" and went on with his or her business. There were  more
> >than a dozen of such short calls, so that word really sticks to my mind.
> >
> >And  I know that right after pressing the send buttom to dispatch this
> >cry for help, there will be a 100 % id...
> >(Murphy's Law, the inverted version, I hope).
> >
> > But now  I am getting tired of this evasive one. Johan Berglund,
> >Trollhättan, Sweden.

> Copyright (c) Hard-Core-DX.com
>
> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU
Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundat
ion; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Text. A copy of the licens
e is available in http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.txt.