Re: [HCDX] Help to identify latinamerican station 1350 kHz !

Re: [HCDX] Help to identify latinamerican station 1350 kHz !

Hi all,
privately, Davide Maspero tells me that the phone
number is that of Ondas de la Montana. Privately, and
in another mail, Rafael Rodriguez tells me that he has
checked the number himself, which, in fact, goes to
Ondas de la Montana. Reports may be addressed to
Luis Ovidio Rivera Guerra, manager, at
ondasm@xxxxxxxxxx
Rafael says he has heard their evangelical phone-ins
from his countryside location outside of Bogota.
Thanks to both of you for checking in.
Henrik

--- Henrik Klemetz <hklemetz@xxxxxxxx> skrev: > Hannu,
I am not saying this is Ondas de la Montana,