[HCDX] Re: [Lista ConDig] 3254.87 kHz Radio Difusora 6 de Agosto(Xapuri) (Valko´s unID)

Correction of 3254.87 kHz: The ID on my recording
is "Radio Educadora 6 do Agosto" - not "Radio
Difusora....." as I weote first. I´m sorry!

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador

 --- malm-ecuador <bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/b9A1lB/TM