Re: [HCDX]: Glenn Hauser's SW/DX Report April 2

Re: [HCDX]: Glenn Hauser's SW/DX Report April 2

> Also excellent, especially at new "reasonable" is the Britannica CD-ROM
> [latest version]. It's vey well done and is available for less than $90
> [US]. Can't wait till they put Lonely Planet guides on CD-ROM.

If they do that, we will know who their real market is - the armchair
reader or the traveler. I can't quite picture some adventuring
"Lonely Planet" type traveler riding a rickety peasant bus on a
remote Andean dirt road pulling a laptop out of their backpack to
look at their Lonely Planet guide on CD-ROM, ;-).

Don Moore   moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx